TeamSnap is the No. 1 sports team management app for coaches, managers and organizers with over 15 million users in 196 different countries worldwide. We take youth, recreational and competitive sports into the 21st century by simplifying every aspect of team and group organization.
Our complete sports team management software makes managing any sport easier. In fact, we help teams in over 100 sports including soccer, hockey, baseball, basketball, softball, football, lacrosse and more. Any sport, any time, anywhere!
How can TeamSnap help you?
- Gather essential information with team roster management at your fingertips.
- Sync personal and team calendars for easy team scheduling.
- Track who’s coming to each game or practice with team member availability.
- Send messages to the whole team or just select groups.
- Receive real-time game updates with TeamSnap Live! team messaging and chat.
- Manage volunteers, carpools, field clean-up, lineup creation and more.
- Securely store and easily share team photos, files and documents.
How to get started with our iOS sport app in four easy steps:
1. Download TeamSnap and create your account.
2. Complete your team’s roster by inviting all team members.
3. Schedule your first event and sync calendars.
4. Make sure team members mark their availability so you know who can make events.
How much does TeamSnap cost?
TeamSnap’s iPhone app is totally free to download from the Apple App Store. Unlocking our best time-saving features requires one of our premium pricing levels. We also offer a limited-feature free plan.
Sign up, schedule, communicate and coordinate everything with TeamSnap for iOS in a few simple clicks. You’ll save hours on logistics and administration so you can spend more time coaching!
Want even more? Subscribe to TeamSnap Plus and see your entire schedule for all teams in one place. Perfect for families with multiple kids. Try it free for one month. After one month you will automatically be charged and your subscription will continue month-to-month until you cancel, which you can do online, at any time, with no fees, hassles or weird passive-aggressive salespeople. Subscribe to get started!
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions can be managed in Account Settings on your device. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
Get all your questions answered at email@example.com. Even questions about the app!
* Compatible with iOS 9, iOS 10, and iOS 11. Works great with the iPhone 8, 8+, 7+, 7, 6s, 6s+, 6, 6+, 5s, 5, 5c, 4s, and most iPads.
What's New in Version 3.16.1
- The TeamSnap Live countdown timer sometimes failed to stop at zero, creating a warp in our very understanding of time and threatening the existence of the universe. We fixed the bug.
- Clicking on the banner for live event chat now takes you to live event chat. Predictable? Yeah, but if you wanted wild and unexpected you should have married that guy who played drums in a Kiss tribute band.
- Fixed an issue where the TeamSnap Live "Count Up" and "Count Down" buttons were not displaying properly on the iPhone X due to the home indicator. According to the indicator, home is where the heart is.
- After creating a new team, the team menu would sometimes not update due to a cache issue. This is not to be confused with a cash issue, which is what your brother-in-law is experiencing due to a bad investment in formalwear for porcupines.
- Fixed a crash caused by multithreading. Something about the bobbin getting stuck on the spindle.
- Previously, the Overview screen was a bit underwhelming. Now it has been modernized and is just the right amount of whelming.
- Added new spam prevention measures. You probably won't notice anything different unless you're a Nigerian prince.
- Fixed an issue where today's games wouldn't show results until tomorrow, which seems like an unacceptable amount of latency.
- Owners/managers of teams with access to our new apparel store now see a helpful pop-up message with information about configuring the store. Those without access to the store, forget we even said anything. SHHHH! NOBODY TELL GARY!
- Fixed an issue where statistics would sometimes display "1" instead of "100%" when a player made 100% of their shots. Let's just say that not a lot of players discovered this bug.
- Removed various superfluous commas, but not Oxford commas. Let's avoid politics at the dinner table.
- Removed some language from an error message that was funny to us but apparently not funny to anyone else, sort of like the movie Hudson Hawk.